I love decorating my home. It is one of my greatest passions next to stamping. So I am always on the lookout for a fun new idea to liven up my space. With Valentine’s Day coming it is necessary in my opinion to fill your home with some flowers. Right? This tray of tissue flowers is the perfect centerpiece for a dinner party or the perfect splash of color on your coffee table. This project is super easy but will make a little mess. So be sure to prep your area with a large paint cloth for the easiest clean up.
You will need the following supplies as shown:
- White tissue paper
- Floral Frames Framelits Dies
- Stampin’ Spritzer
- Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Rubbing alcohol
The instructions are simple
1. Cut tissue paper flowers—eight pieces for each flower
2. Lay the die-cut tissue pieces out on a painting surface
3. Fill your empty spritzer bottle with 8–10 drops of Primrose Petals ink.
4. Fill the remainder of the bottle with rubbing alcohol. (Don’t use water!) Alcohol dries quickly and makes this project possible. Don’t substitute!
5. Spritz your shapes with ink until each piece is covered.
6. Allow the tissue paper to dry.
7. Gather eight pieces at a time. Stack on top of each other in a nice little pile and staple the center.
8. Fold each layer one at a time to the center to create the flower.
9. Repeat as many times as you need to create enough flowers for your tray.
10. Find some votives. Fill them with some glitter and add a tea light
Concept Art Manager
This is so cute. I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing.
Very cute and simple. Thanks for sharing!