Stampin' Up! welcomes artists who would like to use our stamp images in their own handstamped craftwork that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited licence to use any Stampin' Up! stamp images for the purpose of creating craftworks for sale under the following criteria:
- Each craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually hand-stamped by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means-graphic, electronic, or mechanical-including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of hand-stamped craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited.
- All of Stampin' Up!'s images are copyrighted, meaning that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all craftwork created for sale using Stampin' Up! images must be marked with one of the images from the official Stampin' Up! Limited Licence stamp sets shown in the Idea Book & Catalogue.
- There are no quantity limits on for-sale, hand-stamped craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
- Completed, hand-stamped projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling hand-stamped projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are hand-made, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Stampin' Up!, but the Stampin' Up! logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of
- Stampin' Up! images may not be used to create logos or trademarks.
- Persons creating hand-stamped items for sale are responsible for complying with any state, territorial, or local business and tax regulations.
- Persons participating in this Angel Policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Stampin' Up! and its artists from disputes arising from their work.
- Stampin' Up! Australia Pty. Ltd. is incorporated in Australia as a Proprietary Company. The company is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. The laws of the State of New South Wales and the federal laws of Australia shall govern this policy. The District Courts of New South Wales and the Federal Courts situated in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy. Any failure by Stampin' Up! Australia to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.